Skip to content
How To Care for your Lithium Battery
- Charge according to standard time and procedure, even the first three times.
- When ebike display shows a low energy during riding, the lithium battery should be charged as soon as possible.
- Lithium battery don't require special methods to activate. it will naturally activate when running
- For the shipping safely, so the ebike battery has half of power at the factory, so you must fully charge the battery before using it.
- When you ride each time, don't drain the battery. If it runs out, it will greatly reduce the service life of the battery. Remember! ! Because the lithium battery has no memory effect, it can be charged at any time. So you need to develop a good habit of charging in time after use, which can extend the battery life by 3-5 times
- At the same time, the battery life is also affected by the environment. The use temperature of the product is in the range of -20 ℃ to 60 ℃. Excessive temperature will affect its service life. When it is too low, it will reduce the effective capacity by 20% -30% (affecting the mileage ).
- Do not expose the battery to rain or immersion in water.
- If you don’t use the battery for a long time, please charge it once within 90 days. It's strictly forbidden to store it at a loss. Once the battery voltage reaches the overdischarge state, it will cause great damage to the battery and cannot be recovered
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device