WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
Types of Information We Collect:
The information we collect from you varies depending on the way you use our Website or interact with us. The information we collect may include Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. The types of Personal Information we may collect/receive from you include without limitation:
- identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, account name, or similar identifiers; this information is collected when you place an order
- financial information, such as your account or credit card number; this information is used to process payment for your order and is not saved.
- commercial information, including records of products purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchase history data;
- internet activity information, including but not limited to your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Website or advertisements;
- geolocation data;
- inferences drawn from any of the information above used to create a consumer profile.
- Personal Information does not include consumer information that is deidentified, aggregate consumer information, or publicly available information (i.e., information that is lawfully made available from government records).
How Information is Collected:
We may also collect other types of information, such as:
browser type and language, operating system, domain server, type of computer or device, and other information about the device you use to access the Website.
Personal Information may be obtained from the following sources:
- directly from you, e.g., whenever you submit information on our Website (e.g., by filling out a form or online survey), request information, products or services, subscribe to our email list, contact us, or purchase products;
- from technology when you visit the Website, including cookies and similar technologies; and
- from third parties, such as dealers and resellers, service providers, data brokers / resellers of data, business partners, advertising networks, and social media platforms and networks.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
Except as set forth herein, Personal Information is generally kept for BtrPower business purposes and primarily used to assist you in your current or future communications and/or transactions or in analyzing sales trends.
BtrPower does not sell, rent or provide your Personal Information to third parties, except as described herein.
Personal Information that is collected by BtrPower may be used:
- to bill the user for products and services, ship products, send orders, and process and fulfill orders and transactions;
- to provide you with information about our company, products, events, and promotions;
- to get in touch with the customer when necessary;
- to serve our own internal business purposes, such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information, processing payments, and performing analytics;
- to conduct internal research for research, development and product improvement;
- to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or product and to improve, upgrade or enhance the service or product;
- to tailor our visitor’s experience at our Website, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences;
- for services of third parties that you authorize;
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We work to protect the security of your Personal Information during any transmission of same by using software which encrypts information you input.
We do not reveal the entirety of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
BtrPower will update this Policy from time to time. We will notify users of such changes by posting a revised Policy on this page. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Policy to the Website. We encourage you to check back periodically so that you are always aware of any such changes.
HOW DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL USESRS?
The Website that links to this Policy is intended for users in the United States. If you choose to provide BtrPower with your information, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of that information on our servers located in the United States and around the world. The information collected by BtrPower may be subject to international and U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing the Website from outside the U.S., please be advised that you may be transferring your personal information to us in the United States where data protection and privacy laws may be different than the laws of your country. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
How to get a customize battery
You need provide needed informations to us
1. Voltage you want
2. Capacity you want
3. Which brand cell you want
4.What BMS you want (30A,50A,100A,120A or other)
5.Dimension you need