10/14/17/20S Cells Li-ion Lithium Battery Pack Protection PCB BMS Board
Li-lon Lithium battery protection board.It is use to protect the battery to prevent the battery from being over-discharged or over-charged during use, resulting in battery damage.
- Protection Circuit Module Specifications For li-lon Battery Pack, Different with normal PCB, it provides equilibrium function after battery pack is fully charged, e.g. PCM will detect each cell's voltage and trim higher voltage until other cell's voltage reach same,therefore allow lithium cell has longer service life. Also the PCM will provide the following protections:
- Balance each cell at Max. 4.2/cell ( required voltage tolerance within 0.3V for each cell)
- Overcharge protection voltage for single cell: 3.75V ± 0.03V
- Overdischarge protection voltage for single cell: 2.5V± 0.1V
- Continus working current: 50A
- Overcurrent detection protection: 100A
- Supply current: Max 30uA
- Short circuit protection
- Protection circuitry resistance: <=50mohms
- Charging current: 10A
- Apply for 10/14/17/20 Cells li-ion Lithium Battery Pack with discharging current < 100A.
- Internally Trimmed Voltage Limits to balance each cell. Please wait 30 minutes for this equilibrium function to take place after charger indicated battery pack is fully charged.
- 100A Discharge Current Limit Detection.
Net Weight : 76-82g
- Please do not plug in wrong polarity, otherwise the module will be completely destroyed.
- The resistance potential ratio of energy display module in different packs are different,only use the voltage that the label nominated.
- Please make sure your selection is correct before you buy.
1). 30 days money back guarantee on all orders if you're unsatisfied for any reason with one of our batteries
2). 1 year warranty on all orders
3). Lifetime technical support
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
USA : 3-7 Business Days
Canada : 7 - 10 Business Days
UK : 2-7 Business Days
Eurpoe : 2-7 Business Days
3 Months Free Return
Our battery production process is 80% automated.
Battery sorting, screening, assembly, and welding are all done automatically by machines
More efficient for production
More Reliable for Quality
Our goal is produce produce reliable and less cost lithium battery for customer